Brian O’Connell has been a finance writer at TheStreet, TheBalance, LendingTree, CBS, CNBC, WSJ, US News and others, where he shares his expertise in personal finance, credit and debt. A published author and former trader, his byline has appeared in dozens of top-tier national publications.
- How to Use Personal Loans to Help Pay for School – and Pay Down Debt Once College is Done
- Should You Take Out a Personal Loan to Pay Medical Bills?
- With Personal Loan Rates in Steep Decline, Here’s How to Take Advantage
- How to Avoid Being a Victim of Consumer Loan Scams
- 5 Ways to Pay Down a Personal Loan – Fast and Efficiently
- Checking the Fine Print in Your Personal Loan Contract
- Checklist – Take These Preparatory Steps Before Applying for a Personal Loan
- What’s a Credit Freeze and Why Would You Need One?
- 5 Ways To Boost Your Credit Score Quickly
- When a Personal Loan May Be Better Than An Auto Loan
- Personal Loans Versus Zero Balance Credit Cards – What’s a Better Deal?
- How the Election Might Affect Personal Finance and the Economy
- How to Dispute a Credit Report Error: A Primer
- Why Paying the Minimum Monthly Payment on a Personal Loan is a Bad Idea
- The 60-Day Rule: Applying for Personal Loans and Where to Focus