Rebecca Lake is a freelance writer specializing in personal finance, credit and debt. She’s a contributor to U.S. News and World Report, Forbes Advisor and The Balance and her work has appeared online at CreditCards.com, MyBankTracker, Money-Rates.com and dozens of other top publications.
- 5 Questions to Ask for a Personal Loan Help During a Crisis
- Should I Use a Personal Loan to Pay for My Divorce?
- Does Your Spouse’s Credit Affect Your Credit Score?
- Medical Loan: What Is It and How to Get One
- What Is a Thin Credit File?
- How Long Does It Take to Get Approved for a Personal Loan?
- Can You Get a Personal Loan With a Credit Score of 600?
- How to Get a Personal Loan With No Credit Check
- What Is a Personal Loan Prepayment Penalty?
- Personal Loan Origination Fees: What Are They and Should You Pay?
- How Do Personal Loans Affect Your Credit Scores?
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid With Personal Loans
- Personal Loan vs. Line of Credit: What’s the Difference?
- How to Use a Personal Loan to Build Credit