Rebecca Lake is a writer specializing in personal finance, credit and debt. She’s a contributor to U.S. News and World Report, Forbes Advisor and The Balance and her work has appeared online at CreditCards.com, MyBankTracker, Money-Rates.com and dozens of other top publications.
- Managing Personal Loans: Tips for Gen Z
- How to Get the Better Personal Loan Rates
- Fixed vs. Variable Rate Personal Loans: Which Is Better?
- Credit Card Insights – Promotional APR Period
- What Is a Credit Card Penalty APR and When Does It Apply?
- 5 Insider Tips for Boosting Your Credit Score
- Mortgage Refinance Rates Explained
- How to Use a Personal Loan to Recover From a Disaster
- Personal Loan Fees and Charges to Know
- Can I Get a Personal Loan With Fair Credit?
- 3 Personal Loan Insider Secrets to Help Get Approved
- What Is Debt Settlement and Is It a Good Idea?
- How to Check Your Credit Score for Free
- Why Credit Card Minimum Payments Are a Bad Idea
- How to Cut Your Debt by 50% in 6 Months